With 10 themed lands, exciting rides & rollercoasters, our Zoo, SEA LIFE centre and two resort hotels Chessington really is Britain’s Wildest Adventure! Stay up to date on all Chessington World Of Adventures Resort news by following us on our other social media pages!
Youtube: Chessington World Of Adventures Resort...
If you would like to send us any comments or feedback regarding your experience at the Resort, please contact our Guest Help & Information team on our website: http://www.chessington.com/misc/contact-form.aspx
While you are on the page we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links. However here are a few guidelines for posting so this remains a fun and pleasant place for everyone.
What to post:
• Photos and Videos of Your Visit – We always love to see your adventures on the rides with the animals and in the hotel. It’s also fun to share your experiences with others.
• Questions – Do you have a question about Chessington? Post it on the Wall and see what other people have to say. We can’t guarantee we’ll reply however most questions have been answered on www.chessington.com.
• Your Chessington Experience – Tell everybody about your trip and all about the experiences you had at Chessington. We love to hear all feedback, positive or negative. However if you’ve had a negative experience please tell us why by contacting Guest Help & Information http://www.chessington.com/misc/contact-form.aspx.
What not to post:
• Rude/offensive photo or language – We do not tolerate any abusive, malicious or intimidating behaviour or language within our Facebook page. This includes hate speech, racial, religious, sexual, cultural or other remarks which are deliberately offensive to specific groups; threatening or bullying of our staff or other users; abusive or offensive comments relating to any member of our staff; offensive or pornographic language or images; anything which incites or shows violence, or encourages illegal activity or behaviour; unsubstantiated, libellous or defamatory comments which are damaging to our business. Activity is monitored by Chessington staff on a regular basis and every effort is made to ensure our fans are engaging in a safe, friendly and fun environment.
• Links and Advertisements – In general, all links and advertisements will be removed. While we love seeing other products and Facebook pages our fans like, the focus of this page is Chessington.
• Photos and Videos from onboard the rides – It is dangerous to hold cameras or phones while on a ride.
If you repeatedly post material that falls into the above you will be banned from participating on the page.
Please understand that comments posted to this page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
Warning Adventurers! As you can see, our Humboldt Penguins are looking a little naked at the moment and acting more shy than usual towards our Adventurers in Penguin Bay. This is entirely natural - but what does it mean? Our lovely Penguins, such as Earl pictured here, moult their feathers every year, where a new set of feathers replace their old ones. This process can take up to 2 weeks, and means that their body and feathers are not waterproof for a short time. This does mean they are less likely to be seen swimming in Penguin Bay. But, on the plus side they get some extra helpings of their favourite delicious fish so that they can keep nice and warm, as they can lose up to 30% of their body weight during the moulting process! So, if you do visit our Penguins soon, please excuse their nakedness, but they'd love to see you!
We LOVE the sunshine Adventurers, and we're sure that you do too ! Please keep safe in the sun during your visit to the Resort. Sun cream is available to purchase from our Market Square Gift Shop, thirst quenchers are available to purchase for £5 which entitle you to free drink refills throughout the day and delicious ice creams are available across our retail units! Why not also cool down on Dragon Falls, Rameses Revenge, Monkey Swinger, or visit Sir Squirt-a-lot in Land of the Dragons for a cool down? We have just ONE request…as tempting as it might be, please don’t attempt to swim with the Penguins!
Congratulations Michelle Milligan; you are our randomly selected winner in our #WildFamilyFun giveaway winning Resort Tickets and a 1 night stay in our Azteca Hotel! Thank you to all Adventurers who took part in this week’s giveaway. As a part of our 1st Birthday celebrations, here is a #ThrowbackThursday of our Temple Restaurant and Bar being built! Look out for special booking offers Adventurers, we currently have a Kids Eat Free in Temple Restaurant if you book a short break in our Azteca Hotel before 14th August! Book now: http://ow.ly/QyZgf
Are you interested in the making of The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure? Project Manager Michelle Hicks discusses more about creating ‘the deep dark wood’ http://fal.cn/uRQN
Experience our Zoo after hours and take a sunset ride on Zufari at Roar and Explore on the evening of June 17 for just £7pp! All in aid of the Chessington Conservation Fund. Book here now: http://fal.cn/uOCh
The Merlin Annual Pass Summer Sale is NOW on! Get yours from Chessington for your chance to win a fantastic prize! T&Cs apply: http://fal.cn/uOGV
Unlike another General Election, we have a clear winner! Kamal retains his title as 'King of the Jungle'
You’ve read their manifestos, now it’s time to vote. Who is your King of the Jungle in the #Chessington #GeneralElection2017?
Photos from Chessington World of Adventures Resort's post
It's not only dogs that have to wait for their keepers on Election day #GeneralElection2017 #dogsatpollingstations
Have you booked a Go Ape Summer Lates yet? We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to *WIN* tickets for you and three guests! LIKE and SHARE for your chance to win. T&Cs apply: http://fal.cn/uv2U #WINITWEDNESDAY
It’s exactly ONE MONTH until our Theme Park’s 30th Birthday! #Chessington30
You can now Go Ape Late! For the month of June we are open from 5pm to dusk…
Our last candidate in the #Chessington 'General Election' is…. Mojo our Rothschild’s Giraffe! #MondayManifesto
IT'S HERE, the BIG Merlin Annual Pass Summer SALE! Check out the magical offers here http://fal.cn/uad8
It's a scorcher Adventurers! What's your favourite water ride to cool down on at the Resort?
Did you meet Yoohoo and Pammee at the Resort today Adventurers?
Congratulations to Kate Juliet Nicholas who has been randomly selected as our week 5 #WildFamilyFun flipper-tastic winner! Thank you for taking part Adventurers, and be sure to come back next Wednesday our FINAL #WildFamilyFun summer giveaway!
Our #WildFamilyFun week 5 giveaway is all about PENGUINS! For the chance to win a Family Ticket to the Resort, a Penguins of Madagascar DVD, a Penguin Animal Adoption AND Penguin mini plush toy simply Like and Comment below before midday, Thursday 20th August! Good luck Adventurers! Please check T&C's: http://ow.ly/QbQwS